You work hard to make everyone else in your life happy, while your needs often seem to wind up on the back burner. It sometimes feels like an endless cycle of trying harder, doing more, and ending each day feeling depleted and exhausted.
Maybe some of the following situations sound familiar:
- You feel irritable, on-edge, and burnt-out, and it’s starting to impact your relationships, confidence, and self-esteem.
- You put everyone else’s needs ahead of your own.
- You feel like you’re letting everyone down, and never feel like you’re “good enough.”
- You feel guilty for wanting to carve out time for yourself.
- Your inner-critic is telling you that you “can’t” or “shouldn’t” make a change or have the life you want.
You know there must be a way to figure out this whole work-life balance thing, develop healthier habits and boundaries, and live a happier, more manageable life.
Counseling can help you clarify and vocalize what you would like to be different, and identify steps you can take to regain balance and health.
Through a holistic approach, I work with clients to:
- Identify what areas in their life leave them feeling overwhelmed, out of balance, or unwell.
- Explore what feeds their happiness and brings them joy.
- Identify their priorities, motivations, and strengths.
- Support them in developing strategies for achieving a healthier, more balanced life.
I look forward to hearing from you. Please call (207) 494-4040 or click the link below to request an appointment.