Many of us spend nearly one-third of our entire lives at work! Unfortunately, too many people suffer through uninspiring careers that drain them of their energy and creativity. Your life’s work shouldn’t be something you endure: it should be something you love.
When your career isn’t a good fit for you it can take a toll on your self-esteem, self-worth, and confidence. It can lead you to feel burnt-out, irritable, anxious, or depressed, and these feelings can easily spill over into other areas of your life.
As a Certified Career Counselor, I help clients:
- Clarify and vocalize what kind of career and life they want.
- Assess their career interests, skills, strengths, passions, and values.
- Address and manage the anxiety, self-doubt, or impostor syndrome holding them back from reaching their career potential.
- Develop successful job search and professional networking strategies.
- Explore academic and/or training programs to focus and build their career.
- Develop their resume, LinkedIn profile, cover letter, and other job application materials.
Since your career is an integral part of your life and cannot be addressed in isolation, my approach to career counseling is a holistic one. This approach takes many factors into account, including your interests and values, your family responsibilities, your financial needs, your self-esteem, your physical and emotional health, and all the other issues and roles that people need to consider.
For more information about resume writing services, please click here.
I look forward to hearing from you. Please call (207) 494-4040 or click the link below to request an appointment.