Your late teens and early 20s are an exciting time, but can also be very overwhelming and confusing. I provide mental health counseling and career counseling for adolescents and young adults ages 16 and older to support them in uncovering their strengths, building their self-confidence, reducing anxiety and self-doubt, finding their voice, and discovering their true path.
Trying to figure out what you want to be when you “grow up” and the thought of “adulting” can be pretty scary and intimidating. You might feel anxious and overwhelmed about all the decisions that are ahead of you. On top of that, you may be tempted to compare yourself with others, or there may be people telling you what they think you should do with your life.
But the key to being happy and successful isn’t about living someone else’s plan. Instead, it’s about figuring out for yourself who you truly are, what you’re naturally good at and love to do, and what kind of life you want for yourself.
As a Certified Career Counselor, I help teenagers and young adults:
- Identify their strengths and interests.
- Sort through their education and career aspirations and options.
- Identify and address the challenges and negative thoughts that are holding them back.
- Gain confidence and courage to make choices that feel good to them.
- Develop solutions and a plan for moving toward their goals.
- Write their resume and LinkedIn Profile.
I look forward to hearing from you. Please call (207) 494-4040 or click the link below to request an appointment.