Your anxiety never seems to quit. The non-stop stress of all your anxiety and worry is physically and mentally exhausting, and sometimes it feels like it’s taking over your life. It’s getting in the way of your relationships, your work, your health, and your happiness.
- You worry about saying the wrong things.
- You’re anxious about what others think of you.
- You agonize about making the “wrong” choice.
- You worry you’re not “good enough.”
- You get anxious about letting people down.
- You worry if you let your guard down, something terrible will happen.
- Sometimes you’re even anxious about why you worry so much.
You don’t have to be all alone, consumed by your anxiety and worry. In counseling, we’ll work together on a practical approach for improving your coping strategies, decreasing self-defeating thoughts, increasing self-care, practicing mindfulness, reducing your stress, and getting your life to where you want it to be.
I look forward to hearing from you. Please call (207) 494-4040 or click the link below to request an appointment.